Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shall blog early today.
Went off to the new campus this morning.
We got off 2 stops early.
& had to walk all the way to the front gate.
First-timers :D

The first thing I saw was a girl wearing a orange coloured shirt.
Anyu :)
I saw the Guides room!
Beside us was the Red Cross room,
& beside it was the PE room.

No offence people who's cca is sports :D
But there was a typo!

:D

Their long stretch of equipments lead to..

Our doorstep :)

Let me take you on a tour to the Guides room :D

Girl Guides :]

There!
Pretty small right?

First corner,
occupied with an old cupboard.

It shifted!

Along a long stretch is a long table.

Outside view.
"Feels like like an airport just by looking at it." -Anyu

Our very own treasurer! :D

Slacking corner!

& at the back is the whiteboard!

Outside view.

Outside outside view.
It was raining :/

T & AS :D

Ailing got shocked by me! XD

Durga!! :D

Awards section.

Before that,
we took all the gadget poles & washed them one by one.
After washing like, 3/4 of it?
It started raining & we just dumped them outside to let the rain wash it :)

Walked around the new school abit.
Saw the cookery room was just on the first floor!
Yeah! Next time,
we need not be late for F&N lessons already :D

Went to JEC with AL, AY & Zubbie!
AL went to 7-11,
while AY, Zubbie & I went for lunch at LJS :)

It never gets old :D

In a moment of angst.
In a fit of stupidity.
Why must I even be so kind & waste 1/4 of my life knowing its useless?
Maybe thats just because Im not giving up hope.
Such a tragic life I living now :)

Hah.
Mum & dad had gone to JB already,
without even informing me >:(

About Weizheng, hah :D
4, I understand how you feel,
just glad that you're one of my kind.
Crazy people!
:D

No comments: